Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Linus

No, the title of this post is not the baby's name (we're saving Linus as a name for a future dog). Rather, it relates to my relationship with my latest purchase from Babies R Us.

After a really uncomfortable night on Wednesday, June 2, I made an emergency after-work run to BRU to get some sort of pregnancy support pillow. Ages ago I bought a wedge pillow but had never found it all that comfortable. This time, I decided to go all out and get a snoogle. Not only is the snoogle tons softer than my other support pillow, but I just love saying snoogle. In the past week, I've tried to insert it into nearly every conversation with my husband.

Yesterday I was fantasizing about having the snoogle at work so that I could nap on the floor and I sort of pictured myself turning into this person who would carry the snoogle everywhere...kind of like how Linus carries his security blanket with him.

"Honey, when I carry the snoogle around like this, do I look like Linus?"
"Yes."

No comments:

Post a Comment